Re: Re[2]: PHP sort

by "Mike Taylor" <lonewolf(at)one.net>

 Date:  Sun, 26 Jan 2003 10:38:00 -0500
 To:  "hwg-techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
This is probably a stupid question but how does the natsort() function
ignore HTML when sorting, or does it at all?  I noted in your example that
each of the array values contained HTML...so why doesn't the function try to
sort it based on the the first characters in the string it sees, which would
be table row tags?