Re: Forum Software

by "Nancy Whittley" <jnwhittley(at)fuse.net>

 Date:  Wed, 14 Jun 2000 13:42:11 -0400
 To:  <arcady(at)jps.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have personally purchased two forums from the Ultimate Bulletin Board.
It does so much stuff it is really nice.  But the price is sort of hefty.
You can download a free version, that is for testing, and you can run it
forever is you wish, but many features that the paid for ones have are
disabled on the freebie.  Like you can't edit posts.  Its real purpose
is to see if it is uploadable to your server.  If you can install the free
one
you can install the paid one.  They don't give refunds that is why they say
try the free one first.
http://www.ultimatebb.com/