Re: Thanks - re DW templates

by "Darrell King" <darrell(at)webctr.com>

 Date:  Sun, 18 Feb 2001 09:33:21 -0500
 To:  "Henry John Boleszny" <henryb(at)seaeagle.aunz.com>,
"Techniques - HWG" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
One option that can save time if your meta's are identical for all
pages:

1) move the tags to your title's editable area as you suggest, and
then update pages.  Your existing pages now have no meta tags.

2) copy the title tag from an existing page that does not have the
metas.

3) do a site-wide search-and-replace for this tag, replacing it
with itself AND the metas

It's best to try this with just one page, first, though....make
sure the result is what you want...:)