Re: Redirect in Formmail

by "Debbie O'Meara" <domeara(at)QuixNet.net>

 Date:  Tue, 4 Sep 2001 19:21:26 -0700
 To:  "David Price" <d.b.price(at)home.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi David--

That's the correct path, and according to the instructions for Formmail, the
correct syntax for the URL that I want to redirect people to.  Turns out
that the issue was the path to the cgi script itself--last time the relative
path worked fine for this host, but not this time.  And their tech support
didn't know about such things!

Thanks for your help!

Debbie