Re: XHTML and Java

by "rudy" <rudy937(at)rogers.com>

 Date:  Wed, 21 May 2003 14:56:04 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> One could, I suppose, put the code for the W3C Validation button in the
> <noscript> tag:  in this case the label claiming that the page is valid
> would only appear if JavaScript were disabled or not supported ...  ;-)

yeah, then the page wouldn't work, but it would at least be valid

john, bite the bullet, just stick the code attribute into your applet tag,
add your w3c button anyway, and if anybody ever decides to validate your
page, they will find that one little warning/error, and if, to compound the
unlikelihoods, they follow up with you, you can point them to this thread in
the archives

you tried valiantly, old man

rudy