Re: Database question

by "Jim Springer" <j-springer(at)internetsidewalk.com>

 Date:  Fri, 14 Jan 2000 12:35:13 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You can also manipulate Access databases utilizing a DSN on the server, IDC
and HTX files. Your idc files contain the SQL and the results are returned
via an HTX file which is nothing more than HTML with the field names
embedded in the page. The page is generated dynamically when the query
results are returned. Of course this requires IIS to be running on the
server.

Jim Springer