Re: Weird problem

by "Nancy Whittley" <jnwhittley(at)fuse.net>

 Date:  Sun, 16 Apr 2000 23:22:13 -0400
 To:  "Judith Bishop" <jude(at)ica.net>,
"HWG-Techniques" <Hwg-Techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Judith, I suspect they have mistyped their email address in their site, so
it is going to you.  Which means your getting their mail, and they are
probably not.
Sending them email would be fruitless, if it comes back to you, so I suggest
a phone call to tell them that their web person has made a huge error and
their "important" email is coming to you.  That will get them to fix it.  I
am sure they won't like the fact that their mail is coming to you anymore
than you like getting it.

Nancy