Re: Search Engine

by "Jason Boudreault" <theunforgiven(at)home.com>

 Date:  Fri, 18 Aug 2000 20:08:19 -0600
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>,
"Sandy Fields" <sandy(at)sannicron.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello,

    There are a few ways you could do this,
Javascript probably isn't one of them, CGI
can be, using perl. Probably the easiest way
to do this (and fastest) would be to create
a database of all the keywords and what page
they belong to, and then have a perl script
read that database and link to the right page..

If you need more information, or need programming
Email me back (exclude the list), and/or ICQ me
at 31220156.

Jason Boudreault
Illusion Software Inc.