Re: Web-mail interface for general use?

by "Angel One" <angelone(at)angelonearth.net>

 Date:  Mon, 17 Sep 2001 15:35:56 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
    Hi David,
    The hosting I provide includes e-mail addresses, & a web-based interface
is included. I'm not sure if others offer this option, but I don't remember
seeing it on any of the hosting services I used before. My servers offer the
option to use the web-based interface via your browser, or set-up Outlook
Express (& other e-mail programs) to send & recieve. :-)
    (I didn't know I was soooo cool........  ;^ )
    HTH
      Paul Angel

http://valuewebinc.com
http://v-firms.com