Re: images on the internet

by "N.Whittley" <NWHITTLEY(at)cinci.rr.com>

 Date:  Sun, 11 Nov 2001 11:15:52 -0500
 To:  "Satch Reed" <satchreed(at)starpower.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Satch, that function is not protection.  It is only a deterant.  I use that
on image in one of my sites, but I use it to pass a message that folks
shouldn't copy.  The images are in cache and can be retreived if truely
wanted.

You might look into http://www.artistscope.net  they have a java applet that
is a protection for images.  I do not know if this is 100% though.  I have
always been led to believe nothing is 100%!

Nancy