Re: hover,link css question

by "Kehvan M. Zydhek" <kehvan(at)>

 Date:  Thu, 20 Dec 2001 06:39:35 -0800
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)>,
"Nate Harel" <nharel(at)>

specifically set up for CSS questions? It's HWG-Style, and has been pretty
dead lately. Why not ask future CSS questions there to help breathe some
life back into that list? Granted, a lot of the people who read HWG-Style
also read this one, but since that's what that list's focus is, what can it
hurt? :-)

Regarding your specific question, Klaas' and Josué's answers seem to take
care of it...

:: NORTON ANTI-VIRUS 2002 scanned this email prior to sending. It is free
:: of any known embedded or attached viruses, trojans, or internet worms.