=?iso-8859-1?Q?Re:_Way_OT_-_Logging_outgoing_data?=

by "Lisa Bradshaw" <zibbler(at)web-design-cs.com>

 Date:  Tue, 12 Mar 2002 06:49:32 -0500
 To:  "HWG techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I wouldn't worry about it too much. It sounds like the program just pings.
For example, if I wanted to test an internet connection to see how fast it
made a round trip, I could go to the DOS promp and type in: c:\ ping
yahoo.com and it would send 4 packages to yahoo and back and tell me how
long it took to do so. Sounds like a proprietary program they pre-installed
that does this automatically for you.

HTH,
Lisa

Lisa Bradshaw ,  Web Designer