Re: A Good PHP Script

by "Brandon Coughlin" <bcoughlin(at)urx.com>

 Date:  Tue, 19 Mar 2002 16:24:13 -0800
 To:  "Hwg-Techniques(at)Hwg.Org" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
In a nutshell, it would be search FCC records.  So we are talking thousands
upon thousands of records.  I was thinking too that I would need to write
something specific for my needs, I highly doubt that I will find anything
that will work.  But I thought I would go ahead and give it a shot.  But I
am mainly just looking for a generic database search engine that is close to
what I need, that I can "tear apart" and try to build one that is more
specific.  I know nothing about PHP or SQL.  So I am just winging it.  The
website I am working on isn't going to generate much (if any) money at all.
So I am trying to keep costs to a minimum.  That is why I have chosen not to
hire anyone... yet.

Thanks for the suggestions
Brandon