Re: re Address

by "Ivo" <u1067(at)plov.omega.bg>

 Date:  Thu, 19 Dec 2002 08:54:44 +0100
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thank you for your suggesstions.

Yes frams are annoying but my sources are scattered in different domains
(for I'm using only free accounts and I couldn't find the neccessary
features in one place so I place them in different servers)

The Apache modules was a good point for me and I'll try to use it if
possibel.

Thank you for your help and Happy Holidays to all of you

Ivo