Re: REPOST

by "Gary Krockover" <gary(at)garykrockover.com>

 Date:  Wed, 19 Feb 2003 06:42:56 -0600
 To:  "cbirds" <cbirds(at)earthlink.net>,
"Greg Hart" <ghhart(at)earthlink.net>,
"HWG" <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I believe the form is sending the data via an HTTP Post method, it is then
up to the server as to whether or not the landing page is then processed by
a server-side scripting language, and if so, it is then up to that scripting
language as to how it would handle values coming from checkbox sent via a
HTTP Post.

GK