Re: Newsfeed Services

by "Karin Ransdell" <kransdell(at)squishedmosquito.com>

 Date:  Mon, 2 Oct 2000 09:42:18 -0500
 To:  "Mark Stradling" <mark.stradling(at)blueberry.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thanks, Mark.
Actually, I'm using *all* their feeds (wrapped in one neat little Escapade
script and selected by drop down menu), so I've depleted that option.  While
they have several international flavored topics, I'd still like to hope that
some news service is covering the UK or the European Continent in equal
detail.  Of course.....sigh.... the nature of the internet is that anything
that's happening worth reading is happening in the US.  Don't get me
wrong -- I'm *in* the US -- but not everybody IS.  Sometimes services out
there forget that ;)

I might be wishing for a perfect world that doesn't exist.  Duh.....  me
and... how many others? <g>

Thanks again.

Karin