Re: Require login

by "Teajai \(TJ\) Kimsey" <tkimsey(at)budgetwebsitedesign.com>

 Date:  Tue, 3 Sep 2002 18:39:15 -0500
 To:  "Juliana Halvorson" <juliana(at)graphmaster.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Juliana;

Have you thought about htaccess?  Most servers have it.  I don't know what
the application is but if you have a limited number of users and /or the
site owner wants to control the access that will certainly do the trick.

If he wants a true "membership" program, do a search for password protected
membership programs.

Teajai Kimsey
Managing Partner
Budget Website Design