Re: XP/IE6 and tables problem

by "Gary Krockover" <gary(at)garykrockover.com>

 Date:  Wed, 10 Sep 2003 05:47:59 -0500
 To:  <denise(at)amun-ra.demon.co.uk>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 800x600 I see no scrollbar either (IE 5.5), however, if I maximize the
window to my full 1152x864, I see the scrollbar.   Using just <table> is the
same as using it with width=100% as it will inherit those properties to
compensate for the various screen resolutions.

Solution; make it a fixed with table if you don't want the horizontal scroll
bar.

GK