Re: need font help, please

by "Abhay S. Kushwaha" <abhay(at)kushwaha.com>

 Date:  Sat, 17 Mar 2001 10:37:10 +0530
 To:  "Techniques [HWG]" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>

Why don't you use different font sizes using CAPS of the regular
Times New Roman? Something Like:

C O M I N G    S O O N
| \ Size 12    | \ Size 12
 `- Size 16 -'

I haven't heard of a minicaps font for Times New Roman. However,
there are scores of other fonts available and I'm sure you'll receive
a lot of pointers to freeware ones in any case. :)

[abhay]