Re: Site checks please ????

by "John" <johnmoz(at)ozemail.com.au>

 Date:  Mon, 11 Aug 2003 08:16:26 +1000
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thinking of it simply, if you share an IP address then something would need
to detect something else other than IP to determine what to send back to the
server.

The URL requested would be the obvious choice.

It would be interesting to see if the response is always the same to each
user, or whether the "can get it" and "can't get it" condition shifts
around. If so you would expect those routines that check url would be at
fault at your server.

If it stayed the same then perhaps different versions of http in servers of
the ISP's various people are using??

Just thoughts. Not absolutely 100% up to speed on the detail.