RE: different coloured links

by "tim booker" <timbooker(at)lineone.net>

 Date:  Sat, 11 Mar 2000 00:06:47 -0000
 To:  "'Gary Thorpe'" <gthorpe(at)saltus.bm>,
"'web design guild'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Gary,

If you've made the link colour white to blend with the background, why not
simply put BORDER="0" in your image tags.  That way you wouldn't have to
worry about blending the borders of your images with the background colour.

Tim