Re: FTP

by "Aline Parrone" <larlina(at)mozcom.com>

 Date:  Fri, 16 Jun 2000 06:07:36 +0800
 To:  <jimsmith(at)blarneystone.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
well, there was no "probleming" when i uploaded a few minutes ago.
gloriously fast i should say.  the speed in which you are tempted to upload
all the files (even those old files) just to see it go... :-))
so i think it is a connection/ISP problem.  some days you get it good, some
days it is just bad.

thanks for all the help anyway.  at least now i know i can put off the
cleaning of my local site since the problem is not in the area.

but i think the DW FTP is pretty neat though.  it sorts and arranges your
html files to be uploaded and the new or recently changed files  get the top
positions when you are ready to upload.  also even if you have so many
images in your folder, it doesn't really matter because it automatically
picks out those images that are included in the .htm files and uploads it
itself.

aline
---------

Quezon.  In focus.  In the world.  In the web. Everyday.
http://www.banahawbreeze.com