Re: Web site promotion

by "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita(at)home.ro>

 Date:  Thu, 30 Jan 2003 08:48:47 +0200
 To:  "Lonna Poland" <lonna-lee(at)granbury.com>,
"'HWG'" <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I've submitted my site to Google and not to dmoz but it is listed there.
However, it took over 7 weeks until I was indexed by Google since I've
submitted the information using their form.

Then I've used a free service from http://www.accesstechnologyinstitute.com/
for submitting my site to 50 search engines. I hope that service is still
available.

Teddy,
Teddy's Center: http://teddy.fcc.ro/
Email: orasnita(at)home.ro