RE: ruler

by "Mike Dowden" <mdowden(at)vvonline.com>

 Date:  Thu, 6 Jan 2000 14:53:58 -0500
 To:  "Adrian Harris" <adrian(at)gn.apc.org>,
"HWG Techniques M.List" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Address:   P.O. Box 14932 / Columbus, Ohio 43214-0932 / USA
Shareware: US$15

  Screen Ruler is a virtual ruler ready to be dragged
  around on your computer screen. Currently this Windows 95/NT
  32bit application is very useful to measure objects in Pixels.
  It features a vertical or horizontal orientation, a dynamic
  mouse measurement tracking, custom length, plus it can also
  remain on top, above all windows.  Very handy when
  designing Web Pages and other screen layouts.

Mike Dowden
www.vvonline.com
mdowden(at)vvonline.com