Re: W98 Programs menu

by "Nancy Whittley" <jnwhittley(at)fuse.net>

 Date:  Tue, 22 Feb 2000 14:44:08 -0500
 To:  <Reywob(at)aol.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I don't know about the registry, but I know you can go in and edit that
entire list and drag and drop them where ever you want.  My list got
so big that I even went so far as to create folders and dropped
certain programs in together.  like image programs all in one
folder and html programs in another.  worked great and organized
everything quite well no searching..

You  go to start click on settings, and then Task Bar and Start Menu.
Click on the Start Menu tab, then click advanced..  Viola there
are all of your program short cuts!

Nancy