Re: Backup device

by "Nancy Whittley" <jnwhittley(at)fuse.net>

 Date:  Sun, 30 Jul 2000 11:15:41 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I also have a second drive.  I have had one for over three years, and it has
become
a life saver.  I keep all my working (program) files on my C drive, and all
my
client files, or whatever, on my D drive.  Nothing of value is ever kept on
the
C: drive.  I have had to reformatt my computer about 3 times in the last 3
yrs
and other than the time down for the reformat and reload, I have never lost
a bit of data.  I just reload my programs, and go back to work and all the
file
are there, just as they were before.

On top of that I use a CD Burner for Backup.  I burn regular backups of my
(client) files on a regular basis with my Rewriteable CD.

Nancy