Re: Javascript Objects problem

by "Peter Newton" <c-newton(at)ihug.co.nz>

 Date:  Fri, 27 Oct 2000 16:34:59 +1300
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thanks for the replies,

Yes I do have a URL at:-

http://nzsc.co.nz/testform.html

However as you will see from the link I have
acomplished the task now using the old way I
am more familiar with namely with the DIV tag.
and writing the whole table as a string variable.

I was wanting to avoid this because NN & IE operate
differently. But it seems like Rebecca is quite right and
tables are just not javascript objects.

Thanks very much for your interest I find it always seems
to give me a wake up call and breaks me out of a "Bogged Down" state when I
put out a query with HWG.

Many Thanks
Peter Newton