Re: Spammers/Scammers and formats used

by "Dusty" <designsbydusty(at)tiadon.com>

 Date:  Fri, 10 Jan 2003 18:34:58 -0600
 To:  "David Jones" <dvjones(at)ksbe.edu>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
What cracks me up is when I get spam trying to sell spamming services, or
sell me mailing lists so I can spam.

Oh, has anyone noticed the racket where they try to get you to send money to
help some deposed ruler in Africa get his money out of the country? I get at
least two versions of this one a week.

Dusty