Re: last modified in Netscape

by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Josu=E9_Figueira_Machado?= <jmachado(at)mindspring.com>

 Date:  Thu, 16 Mar 2000 08:06:18 -0500
 To:  "Pam Shorey" <palema(at)downcity.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Pam,

I had a similar problem a while back and found out (from this list) that
it's not a Nescape problem but a UNIX server issue.  My alternative was to
use SSI and if your server allows you, here's the script I use:

<!--#config timefmt="%e %B %Y" -->Last modified on&nbsp;<!--#echo
var="LAST_MODIFIED"-->

You can get more info on SSI at: http://hoohoo.ncsa.uiuc.edu/docs/tutorials/

HTH,

Josu�