Re: Design Delimma

by "Mike Taylor" <lonewolf(at)one.net>

 Date:  Thu, 12 Jul 2001 02:58:36 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
If you want to avoid JavaScript and Stylesheet menus, but still want an
alternative to a Java applet, you've pretty much eliminated everything I can
think of that would do what you want, except for Flash.

Since the Flash plugin is on most people's browsers these days, that might
be an option for you:

http://www.flashkit.com/cgi-bin/tutorials/search.cgi?all=0&query=drop+down+m
enu

Mike