Re: Business Question

by "Pamela Shorey" <palema(at)galaxyinternet.net>

 Date:  Tue, 5 Feb 2002 06:19:50 -0500
 To:  "HWG Techniques Email List" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Brandon, Nathan and all,

> Nathan I think you brought up a good issue off of my message regarding
> ethics.  I have been trying to find on the net somewhere, "Website
Designer
> Ethics".  But I have been unable to find any.  I think this is due to the
> fact that every website designer is different.  Every designer has
differing
> morals and ethics.

You know the HWG has merged with the International Webmasters Association.
IWA has a code of ethics posted in their membership section.
See the link to Code of Ethics at http://iwanet.org/join/
Other than a reference to respecting copyright, it's not very specific,
however, maybe for the reason you cite, that people have different views of
what's right..

--
Pam Shorey