Re: Database Driven Menus

by "Sudhir Kumar.V" <sudhir(at)rage-india.com>

 Date:  Wed, 9 Feb 2000 23:23:37 +0530
 To:  "Heil,
Polly,
EAU CLAIRE,
Finance" <polly.heil(at)us.nestle.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
hi,

I have used MS Access Database for a drop down Menu.
its very simple.

It just doesn't even need a DSN we can use a DSN less connection.

if you are really interested I'll send you the code.

you can look at

www.real-image.com

I have put up a drop down box which is populated from a database.

regards,
sudhir.