RE: Document Management System

by "Martin T. Hugo" <martyh(at)cinci.rr.com>

 Date:  Mon, 8 Oct 2001 19:34:16 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Troy:

I get the impression that you are talking Intranet here.  Also, I am not
sure if the documents are to be viewed on screen (e.g. PDF or whatever)
or just available for "download" (using the term loosely).

Maybe you need to look at a colaboration tool such as MS Sharepoint
services or Novell Groupwise, depending on your NOS.

HTH

Marty