Re: off topic - e-mail software

by "Mirya Glover" <miryag(at)fuse.net>

 Date:  Tue, 27 Nov 2001 13:34:13 -0800
 To:  "Lisa Bradshaw" <zibbler(at)mediaone.net>,
"hwg techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I recommend getting Norton Anti virus, or McAffee.  And set  your virus
program to check incoming and outgoing mail.  You are not going to find a
EMAIL program that  auto detects viruses unless you have an anti virus
program checking it.

Mirya