Re: Backing up sites

by "Paul Roberts" <roberts_paul(at)bigfoot.com>

 Date:  Sat, 11 Mar 2000 10:19:18 -0000
 To:  "Frank Masotti" <Masotti(at)MasottiLand.com>,
"Rossi Designs" <webmaster(at)rossidesigns.net>
 Cc:  "Shannon Doyle" <shannon(at)oztek.net.au>, "HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You could use cuteFTP and set up a macro to log in and download the files
automatically.

Paul Roberts

roberts_paul(at)bigfoot.com
Paul Roberts  <roberts_paul(at)bigfoot.com>
  Web Design : CGI Scripts : e-Commerce
  Web Graphics : Databases : e-Marketing