Re: Another Dumb Tags Issue

by "tim booker" <timbooker(at)btinternet.com>

 Date:  Fri, 15 Jun 2001 16:00:22 +0100
 To:  <tbradley-icc(at)home.com>
 Cc:  "Hwg-Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> 3)Help to keep them from being sidetracked or maximize their time looking
at
> my customers marketing/selling/promotional/etc materials they have paid so
> handsomely to create and publish.

In other words, you want to keep people on your site for the same reasons
that Microsoft want to provide ways of leaving your site.

The sad truth of the whole matter is that the web is controlled by horrible
advertising and marketing tricks, and not by quality and accessibility of
information.

Whether I use the META tag in my sites will be a decision I make on a
site-by-site basis.

Tim