Re: oscommerce for a one page shoppingcart?

by "Gerry Chamberland" <gchamberland(at)cogeco.ca>

 Date:  Mon, 15 Sep 2003 21:33:32 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Doris:

You may want to consider Merchant OrderForm.  Very inexepensive, well
documented and easy to setup.  It's great for small cart with a few
articles.

http://www.merchantorderform.com/

I am not connected with the product in any way.  I just have used it a
couple of times on several sites and found it slick and for the price, just
what the doctor ordered.

Gerry