Re: CSS & DW

by "Henry John Boleszny" <henryb(at)seaeagle.aunz.com>

 Date:  Wed, 21 Feb 2001 23:25:51 +1000
 To:  <martyh(at)cinci.rr.com>,
"Techniques - HWG" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi all,

The site is being uploaded now to http://brownbear.8m.net.  This is a
temporary FreeServers site until I can get my own domain and hosting sorted
out, so no flames about the banners please <grin>.

Have a look at the index page (http://brownbear.8m.net/index.html) to see my
version of the code in action.  The style sheet is at
http://brownbear.8m.net/bw-1c.css. Sathish's original versions will be at
http://brownbear.8m.net/demo/demo.html and
http://brownbear.8m.net/demo/default.css.  The lot should be available
within about an hour, depending on the server.

The page is designed to display in both IE and NN, so there's no redirects
to browser-specific pages.  The goal was to create a single page that would
degrade gracefully in older browsers while employing the benefits of css.

Thanks for your patience with this and with my pestering.  I probably should
have posted to the 'net and checked it out on-line first.

Umm ... Sathish, if you are reading this, I hope you don't mind my posting
your page in public ...

Cheers,

Henry John Boleszny
  Business & Web Site Consultant
  ABN: 27 097 668 056

E-mail:          henryb(at)seaeagle.aunz.com
Web:             http://brownbear.htmlplanet.com
Phone:           (07) 5529 2661
Messages:        0410 603 063
Post:            PO Box 3667, Burleigh Town QLD 4220, Australia