Re: Raw Stats Log

by "Rudy Gomez" <rudy(at)cyberangler.com>

 Date:  Sat, 26 May 2001 01:11:46 -0400
 To:  "Christie Cooksey" <christie(at)thearmidalemall.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Its a compression file type similar to .zip files.  If you have command line
access (Telnet, SSH, etc.), type the following on the command line:

gunzip yourfilename.gz

It will open in your current dir.

I suspect that you file name could be something like "yourfilename.tar.gz".
If so, you need an extra step to "untar" after you have "gunzipped".  There
is a command to do it one step, but I'm not sure what it is now.  So, type
this after above command:

tar xvf yourfilename.tar

BTW, if you have no clue what I'm talking about, you can probably download a
WinDoz file decompression program to handle .gz and .tar files...

I hope this helps.

Warmest regards,

Rudy Gomez
rudy(at)cyberangler.com
http://cyberangler.com/

Christie Cooksey <christie(at)thearmidalemall.com> asked:
Subject: Raw Stats Log