Re: puzzled

by "Dusty" <designsbydusty(at)tiadon.com>

 Date:  Tue, 2 Jul 2002 10:54:09 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I really didn't intend for this to turn into a discussion of how lists work,
or why this one is moderated, or anything else to cause a dispute. What
happened was that I noticed, in the last couple of days, that posts from
this list seem to be arriving in an order different from when they're sent
in. As I stated, I am getting responses to questions when I don't know what
the question is that's being asked. I've not encountered this on any other
mailing list that I've been on (including lists that are much larger than
this one), and not on this one either until recently.

The purpose for my original post was to wonder whether something is
malfunctioning with this particular list.

Dusty