Re: Problem in Netscape

by "Lisa Bradshaw" <zibbler(at)mediaone.net>

 Date:  Tue, 11 Dec 2001 15:17:19 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Not all dhtml scripts work in NN and not all of them work in IE. You have to
try to find a script that works in both. Most sript sites tell you which
browsers the scripts work in. If your designing the script yourself from
scratch, well I can't help you with that one. I'm a cut-n-paster myself.

HTH,
Lisa

Lisa Bradshaw ,  Web Designer

Crescendo Web Design - http://www.se.mediaone.net/~zibbler/cs_index.htm