Re: Date-Time Stamp

by "Frank Boumphrey" <bckman(at)ix.netcom.com>

 Date:  Sat, 9 Sep 2000 08:40:24 -0400
 To:  <Tricia93(at)aol.com>,
<Hwg-Techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
thus I need to have the Date and Time of the submission stored in the
> database with the rest of the info.

If you want the Local time stored use JavaScript and send it to the Server.
If you want the server time stored use whatever programming language you are
using on the server to stamp the file.

Most programming languages have a date/time method. For example if you are
using VBscript to process the script the 'Now' method will give you date and
time.

Off the top of my head I'm not sure what it is in Perl.

Frank