Re: Third party web-hosting...

by "April" <april(at)farstrider.org>

 Date:  Sat, 14 Oct 2000 06:05:22 -0500
 To:  "Ben Russo" <i.am.ben(at)sympatico.ca>,
"HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I know that Miz Kitty at FullMoonGraphics used ezweb by compbiz for
FullMoonWebs, but I'm not entirely sure who's doing the hosting and such
here.  Or if compbiz does this for many other people.  Anyway, it uses a
rather better than most (in its own way) funky content thing for everything,
so I don't know that this is what you're looking for.
http://www.compbiz.net/