Re: CSS replacing tables for format

by "Lisa Bradshaw" <zibbler(at)web-design-cs.com>

 Date:  Wed, 24 Apr 2002 10:59:20 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Here's what I would do:
Text goes here

Just adjust your margins to your liking and the width will follow. the first
value for the margins is for top & bottom, the second value is for left and
right. You can also individually give each margin a value if you want to,
using margin-left, margin-right, etc.

HTH,
Lisa

Lisa Bradshaw ,  Web Designer