Re: image tracking

by "Lois Wakeman" <lois(at)lois.co.uk>

 Date:  Fri, 29 Jun 2001 09:52:47 +0100
 To:  "Rick Hammond" <sjcharger(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Rick,

Thanks for the tip - I didn't realise the ImageBridge was free for
low-volume use. I shall get a trial now. I'm not aware that people pinch my
images (none of them are of Britney Spears <G>), but it would be nice to
find out easily rather than trawling though the logs!

Kind regards,

Lois Wakeman

http://lois.co.uk
http://siteusability.com