Re: HTML Form to Word.doc... can it be done local?

by "Rossi Designs" <webmaster(at)rossidesigns.net>

 Date:  Tue, 6 Jun 2000 17:28:39 -0400
 To:  "Michael Channing Wilson" <mwilson(at)sigmapath.com>,
"HWGTechniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
How about it you email it and have your CF server process all the forms from
the email box.? JavaScript can't write files. I don't know didly about CF
but if PHP can fetch pop mail I figure it's a safe assumption that CF can.

Rossi Designs
PO Box 1084
Holly Hill, FL 32125-1084
Phone : (904) 226-8979