Re: Feedback on left right scrolling

by "Linda Goin" <info(at)goinhome.com>

 Date:  Wed, 2 Aug 2000 14:48:15 -0700
 To:  "Kehvan M. Zydhek" <kehvan(at)zydhek.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>,
<mab(at)OREGON.UOREGON.EDU>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Now this is a rule I can live with. Browsers do have their limitations, and
other than personal opinion I was wondering how that would pan out. Kehvan,
thanks - I've never had to deal with browser limitations on webTV since it's
out of my hands after the research - is this something that is usual for say
a 1024x768 resolution?

Michelle, I'm glad you're going to experiment with it with alternative pages
for other browsers. I'd be curious as to your feedback after a time...I had
to think about where I saw horizontal scrolling on another site this past
week - it's at the Primedia Gallery at QuiltersVillage.com -
http://www.quiltersvillage.com/ (it's in frames, so click on the Primedia
Gallery and just go to the James collection).

Linda Goin
www.goinhome.com