Re: Web site management systems

by "Scott Choitz" <schoitz(at)new.rr.com>

 Date:  Sat, 31 Mar 2001 14:27:23 -0600
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>,
"jgold" <custom(at)desktoppub.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
We have had a project designed similar to the one that you are requesting.
The site can be viewed at http://www.e-address.md/.  I am sure that you can
see it has just about everything you could want, including the
administrative ability to add source codes.

Scott A. Choitz
President
Choitz LTD
Virtual Technologies