Re: Trial period possible?

by "Gary Krockover" <gary(at)garykrockover.com>

 Date:  Fri, 6 Dec 2002 20:23:07 -0600
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>and you can't totally protect
>content on the web anyway.

If you write the site using a server side scripting language that makes use
of dynamic content, then those pages would be protected (unless they have
FTP access of course).  I also do as others have suggested, 1/3-1/3-1/3 in
payment and post the preview to my domain if using a server side script with
dynamic content.  If the site is purely static, then I'll post screenshots
of the pages but no html.  For extra protection, you might even watermark
the image (screenshot) but that is not a practice that I personally do, you
might.

GK