Re: SSI

by "Paul Roberts" <roberts_paul(at)bigfoot.com>

 Date:  Mon, 30 Oct 2000 01:55:14 -0000
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Or if you put or uncomment in the http.comf file all shtml and html are
parsed etc. You can also do this per directory via .htaccess.(if allowed of
course)

# To use server-parsed HTML files
#
AddType text/html .html
AddHandler server-parsed .html
AddType text/html .htm
AddHandler server-parsed .htm
AddType text/html .shtml
AddHandler server-parsed .shtml
AddType text/html .shtm
AddHandler server-parsed .shtm

Paul Roberts

roberts_paul(at)bigfoot.com
Paul Roberts  <roberts_paul(at)bigfoot.com>
  Web Design : CGI Scripts : e-Commerce
  Web Graphics : Databases : e-Marketing